Global and China Aluminum Profile Industry 2014-2017 Research Report
Since 2014, China aluminium profiles industry has been featured by the followings:
China’s output and consumption of aluminum profiles kept growth but saw a slowdown in growth rate.
In 2014, China was still the world’s largest producer and consumer of aluminum profiles, accounting for 64.8%, 64.0% and 63.2% of global capacity, output and consumption, respectively. It is expected that output and consumption of aluminum profile in China will reach 18.43 million tons and 15 million tons in the year, up 13.98% and 7.45% from a year earlier, respectively, compared with year-on-year growth rate of 15.50% and 11.15% in 2013. A slowdown in industry growth was largely attributed to overall declining trend of aluminum prices and sluggish downstream demand since the financial crisis.
Share of industrial aluminum profiles consumption in China increased year after year.
In 2013, China consumed 4.69 million tons of industrial aluminum profiles, only 33.6% of total aluminum profiles consumption in the country, while architectural aluminum profiles took up 66%. However, driven by light weight trend of communications and transportation, industrial aluminum profiles consumption has increased steadily, with its proportion to total consumption rising from 24.1% in 2001 to 33.6% in 2013.
Major listed aluminum profiles companies performed differently in 2014.
China Zhongwang Holdings Limited, the world’s third largest, Asia’s and China’s largest industrial aluminum profiles manufacturer focusing on light weight in communications and transportation field, ranked the first with revenue of RMB12.311 billion in the first three quarters of 2014, up 12.60% against the previous year.
Four of seven companies in the table underwent year-on-year decline in revenue, mainly due to a drop in domestic aluminum prices, increase in operating expenses owing to commissioning of some companies’ new projects, and depressed export demand. Besides China Zhongwang, Jiangsu Asia-Pacific Light Alloy Technology Co., Ltd. and Fujian Minfa Aluminium Co., Ltd. also saw year-on-year revenue growth, of which China
Zhongwang and Jiangsu Asia-Pacific Light Alloy Technology primarily manufacture industrial aluminum profiles.
Global and China Aluminum Profiles Industry Report, 2014-2017 focuses on the following:
- Development of China aluminum profiles industry, covering policy climate, global capacity and output, China’s capacity and output, consumption and structure, regional competition pattern and enterprises’ competitive landscape, import and export.
- Market segments of China aluminum profiles industry, including architectural aluminum profiles consumption and main areas of consumption, industrial aluminum profiles consumption, consumption structure, main areas of consumption and projects under construction of major listed companies;
- 7 major global aluminum profiles companies, containing operation, aluminum profiles business, layout in China and development planning;
- 9 major listed Chinese aluminum profiles companies and 12 unlisted ones, including operation, revenue structure, aluminum profiles output and sales volume, development planning;
- Summary of the Chinese aluminum profiles market in 2014 and forecast for its development over the next three years.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Aluminum Profiles Industry
1.1 Aluminum Resources
1.2 Aluminum Profiles
2. Development of Chinese Aluminum Profiles Industry
2.1 Industry Policy
2.2 Capacity and Output
2.5 Import and Export
3. Market Segments of China Aluminum Profiles Industry
3.1 Architectural Aluminum Profile
3.2 Industrial Aluminum Profile
4. Key Companies Worldwide
4.1 Sapa AS
4.3 Midas Holding Limited
4.4 Aleris International Inc.
4.5 YKK AP
4.6 Press Metal
4.7 Nippon Light Metal
5. Key Listed Companies in China
5.1 China Zhongwang
5.1.9 Performance Forecast
5.2 Shandong Nanshan Aluminum
5.3 Asia-Pacific Light Alloy Technology
5.4 Jilin Liyuan Aluminum
5.5 Zhejiang Dongliang New Material
5.6 Suzhou Lopsking Aluminum
5.7 Guangdong XingfaAluminium
5.7.6 Performance Forecast
5.8 Fujian Minfa Aluminium
6. Non-Listed Companies in China
6.1 GuangDong HaoMei Aluminium
6.2 Guangdong Fenglu Aluminium
6.3 Fujian NanpingAluminium
6.5 Guangdong JMA Aluminium Profile Factory (Group) Co., Ltd.
6.6 Guangdong Huachang Aluminum Factory
6.7 Shandong Conglin Aluminum
6.8 Guangdong Weiye Aluminum Factory
6.9 Changsha Zhensheng Group
6.10 Qinghai Guoxin Aluminum Industry
6.12 AsiaAlum Group
7 Market Review and Development Forecast
7.1 Market Review
7.2 Development Forecast